Banana Millet Pancakes with Tulsi Honey.
- Kvell India
Cooking time: 5 min.
Try this recipe for soft banana millet pancakes with orange slices, almonds and a nice touch of Tulsi Honey when the next pancake craving hits.
Pro Tip: Bring this mixture into the blender to produce super smooth consistency. Add dark chocolate chips for a more indulgent version.
2 ripe bananas
125g millet or ragi flour
1tsp ground cinnamon
2tsp baking powder
50g Kvell Tulsi Honey
1 Orange, peeled and sliced
1Tbs Kvell Tulsi Honey honey
- Mash 2 bananas in a bowl with a fork
- Add the cinnamon and baking powder to the bowl of mashed banana and mix well.
- Heat a pan and brush with a little neutral vegetable oil or butter.
- Pour dough into the pan.
- Cook the pancakes at medium to low heat until golden brown. Set aside and keep warm.
- Place 50 g of the almonds in a pan and fry briefly. Add honey and stir to coat almonds.
- Garnish the pancakes with the honey coated almonds, fresh pomegranates, orange slices and banana slices.
- Drizzle with the remaining Kvell Tulsi Honey, and decorate with mint leaves.